Tuite’s Butchers

Tuite's Butchers

Tuites Butchers was established in 1962 by Michael ‘Mick’ Tuite. Michael came to Drogheda in 1954 to serve his time as a butcher in Smyths Butchers on West Street. He then opened his own shop at the Bullring in 1962.

Due to the building of a new dual carriageway through the Bullring in the early 1970's the original shop had to close and be demolished to accommodate the new road, Michael was fortunate enough to acquire the current shop at 9 Bullring which stands to this day.

Visit site
Local Search Engine Optimisation Expert Drogheda SEO
Local Search Engine Optimisation Expert
Louth Web Design Louth SEO Drogheda

Drogheda Web Design's Recent Portfolio

Perfect Homes
Chris Dunne’s Forge Fitness
Foley Management Consulting
McKenna Security Shredding
J Murphy Developments